The Fall classes have been going off and we couldn't be more excited to announce our second round of classes! That's right, immediately following our current 8 week classes we will begin a new round of 6 week classes, beginning at $85.
To view prices, dates and times, please click here
Check our the Class Descriptions below:
- Parents are required to participate in this class with their little ones between the ages of 1-2. We focus on balance, coordination, and having fun in an open gym type setting. Class will use spring floor, foam pits, and trampolines.
Micro Minis T&T
– This class is for kids ages 3-4 and will focus on balance, coordination, body awareness without the assistance of mom or dad. Class will use spring floor, foam pits, and trampolines.
Minis Trampoline & Tumbling
- This class is for kids between the ages of 5-9 and will focus on balance, coordination, body awareness, as well as basic tumbling and trampoline skills including rolls, handstands, and seat drops.
– This class is for kids between 5-9 years old and will focus on balance, coordination, body awareness, as well as basic tumbling, trampoline, and other ninja skills with more room for creative movement. All Ninja weapons prohibited.
– This class is for anyone working on front and back handsprings and how to connect roundoff and back handspring as well as back tucks, layouts, or fulls.
– This class is for kids 12 and under. Students work on general skateboarding skills on the mini ramps, street skate area, and bowl.