Just in time for Summer 2013, we have fully renovated the funnest place on earth to be even better!
- The Barn is now designed for snowboarders, skiers, bikers, and skaters to progress in a safe a super fun enviroment!
- All current synthetic snow surfaces will be replaced with a surface designed for wheels. This new surface boosts jumping progression far beyond just skis and snowboards, to include BMX, mountain bike and skateboards.
- In addition, a new progressive foam pit will be added next to the current big jump line that will include a drop in platform with 2-foot and 4-foot jumps designed for development of beginner park skills.
- The street area will double in size allowing for full access by BMX, mountain bike, skateboards and park skis and snowboards.
- Renovations also will include two new viewing areas giving spectators an up-close peek at the action.
New Summer Chairlift
On top of the indoor renovations, Woodward at Copper continues its dedication to progression outdoors by adding a summer chairlift. Starting June 16th, Woodward at Copper camps will have full access to a lift-served snow jib park with dedicated features designed to shrink the learning gap. BMX and skate program offerings will be extended outdoors, on-mountain, and include an outdoor mini-ramp for summer campers. Woodward at Copper Summer Camps can be booked immediately, with limited availability across all actions sports, including Snowboard and Ski camps, BMX and Slopestyle Mountain Bike camps and Digital Media camps.
Ready to Book your summer camp Session? Click here.
A video of the Woodward Exclusive, Parkboards and Parkskis:
BOOK YOUR SUMMER CAMP TODAY!
Don't miss out on the best summer yet! This summer we will have Snowboard, Ski, Skate, Digital Media, Freeride Mountain Bike and BMX Camps. Interested? Book soon, the last chance to save $100 off camp is Feb. 28th.
Check out our Ski and Snowboard Video Recaps from last summer: